The Denver TAA (TS) Support Group for parents of TS kids (and others affected by TS) meets every other month. Our meeting is a place for parents of TS kids to discuss ideas and solutions related to issues we all face.
WHEN: Second Tuesday of every other month (July 2019, Sepetember 2019, November 2019, January 2020, March 2020).
TIME: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Trinity United Methodist Church in downtown Denver at 1820 Broadway, Denver, CO 80202 in room #114. This room is on the first floor of the building, which is below street level. Enter on the street level doors on north side of church or the doors downstairs to the main office level, off Broadway. We have signs to direct people to the meeting room.
Note: Our group is not affiliated with the church, but they offer space to community groups. We are a support group affiliated with the Tourette Association of America, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
You may choose to find parking in Denver at your own expense, or, in conjunction with a nearby parking garage, the church offers free parking to people attending events at their facility. The steps to be followed for free parking are below.
Weeknight and Saturday complimentary parking for events hosted at Trinity is available in the garage located at 1855 Lincoln only.
• Enter the garage located at 1855 Lincoln near Trinity United Methodist Church.
• Push button for ticket. Park anywhere except spaces marked reserved.
• Keep the ticket with you. (You will need it to reenter the pedestrian door.)
• Obtain a validation sticker inside the church. Green for weeknights, orange for Saturdays, white for Sundays. Place the sticker on your ticket.
• Scan the ticket at the pedestrian door to re-enter the garage. (Note that there is a square opening toward the bottom of the reader by the door – there is a barcode reader inside the box – if you scan the barcode, the door will unlock.
• When exiting the garage in your vehicle, insert the ticket with the validation sticker for the gate and door to open.
• If you have issues at the garage entrance or exit, please push the black “assistance” button on the kiosk to speak with garage personnel.